PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I ask because I was given a couple of pipes recently and they need homes. They aren't particularly fancy but should smoke good and I've cleaned them up. They aren't in perfect condition, but come clean and ready to smoke. I have got a yellowbowl bent Braylon and a nice little bulldog pot marked citation. Both are smaller pipes. As I said they need homes. I would like to send one out with some baccy to a newer smoker who needs a second pipe to give his one and only a rest. And I will mail them out to someone or 2 someone's for the cost of shipping and I will include 2-4 tins of tobacco to boot. Depending on what will fit in the box. So let's hear who is in need. These were donated by Condorlover.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Dude,
You never cease to amaze me. Good on you. I hope those pipes find great homes.

dacor

Lurker
Mar 29, 2014
Québec, Canada
The generosity on this forum is amazing! I am a beginner, already have a briar and a cob, and would really appreciate a little help, unless there is another starter with only one pipe.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
That's a very generous gesture on your part. I hope one of the younger, university students capitalize on this offer.

sailorjeremy

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2014
Virginia
You know, its not often that you run into nice people. But that is certainly not the trend in this forum. I've never witnessed such a generous group of people before.

eastwoodaudio

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 23, 2013
Just an echo of everyone else on here, this generosity on this forum never ceases to amaze me.
I've never seen a bulldog/rhodesian pot before, kinda cool!

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Another good deed shines through in a dreary world...
Awesome generosity, shaintiques, you're the man!

ruger414

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 25, 2014
United States
PM sent! I continue to be amazed by the sense of community present among pipe smokers. I think I've found my favourite group of people!

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
Ruger. Ditto.
Epidemic generosity. Shaintiques is infected with it, too, I see. The one bug we don't need to cure.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Yeah so I've got three candidates and two pipes, so what I'm going to do is ship out a pipe and tobacco to two different guys and a big box of tobacco to the third guy who has a couple pipes. I'll prob have some more free estates soon and will post up a similar thread.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
I only smoke one pipe at a time. Does that count for anything?

I'd be a big fat liar if I said I only owned one, though.
What a very benevolent, generous idea. :clap:

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Well I found another pipe laying around that needs a good home so I will be sending out pipes and tobacco to Ruger, illumneves, and dacor. I'll post another thread if I get any more freebies to send out. Also if any guys have old pipes laying around that they will never smoke or restore but would like to see them go to a good home like this send me a pm. I'd be happy to restore them and pass them along to new smokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.