PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordebak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 12, 2016
I mean I understand they are no more registered users, but how do they delete their accounts? Or are they mostly banned users? How do you get banned?
I'm sure there are answers to these questions somewhere in the forums, I just couldn't see them.

gordebak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 12, 2016
Are they banned because of having more than one account? I just saw that in the rules. It seems that it's the only thing to get you banned without warning.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
"Who Are Anonymous Users?"
"They are the ghosts of bad decisions past."
"'Long past?' inquired Anonymous: observant of their banned stature."*
"'No, your past.'"*
*With apologies to Charles Dickens, a pipe-smoker who never posted here. :)

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
God, grant you the serinity to accept stuff that changes, the courage to change some shit, and the wisdom to know your head from hole. :)

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
Anonymous is a word used to describe a person who is afraid of standing up for what they say or believe in, IMHO

gordebak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 12, 2016
It's actually sad that people can make themselves banned on a forum about a hobby.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
It's a little like inviting over a house full of distant relatives at Thanksgiving dinner. Someone's going to get drunk, someone will spill their Cabernet on your white carpet, someone will make a comment about Aunt Mabel's ugly dress, someone will tell inappropriate jokes about gays while your cousin Fred is sitting there with his new husband, someone will complain about income inequality and how the rich are ripping the working class off while they are sitting down to dinner in your new mansion that you work 80 hours a week to afford, and before too long, you fill them a box of leftovers and send them on their way...:)

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Anonymous users are people who pissed me off. They refused to listen to what I said. If you want to become a non entity or an anonymous puke, just go ahead and piss me off. I am omnipotent when it comes to throwing people to the wind. In other words, ask me before you open your mouth so as to stay out of trouble. I am always happy to answer your questions.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
"Anonymous users are people who pissed me off. They refused to listen to what I said. If you want to become a non entity or an anonymous puke, just go ahead and piss me off. I am omnipotent when it comes to throwing people to the wind..."
So that's what happened to peckenpahhombre!

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
tumblr_static_6mhn90bvtn4sck8w8ck8k0so8_640_v2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.