PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
I already have one in black which I smoke with a beautiful bowl carved by Ygrek Pipes it's his Sea Rose.
14496743601_c5d2538d11_z.jpg

Another member from another forum purchased one in the white with a White stem and it's so sweet I had to nab one as well, can't wait to get it and I'm trying to figure out what kind of bowl I'm going to use on it!
15273503890_64c93dd6ab_z.jpg

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
pruss,

If I didn't already have an old in the white straight Falcon with a meerschaum bowl in it I'd agree with you, although I may swap the meerschaum to the new stem and try to get a Morta one made for the straight.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
That's a great idea. I was just trying to get one of the white stemmed shillelagh pipes from Glynn's website, but they are all gone.
That white bit and creamy meer is a wonderful combination in my book. Mind you, the morta/black-bit combo would be equally nice.
I'm going to have to keep scrounging eBay for my white stemmed shillelagh.
Let us know what bowl you end up with.
-- Pat

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Here is where I got mine today from the UK http://www.gqtobaccos.com/falcon-shi.../#.VDK6zmd0yM8

barleynbaccy

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Thanks, fishnbanjo I have been trying to grab one off ebay for a while and keep getting beat. I didn't know where to look until today. :puffy:

darwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 9, 2014
I just ordered a plain shillelagh from Glynn, and some St. James plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.