PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
McClelland Navy Cavendish or GL Pease Six Pence? Help me decide! Both are new for me.

texmexpipe

Oct 20, 2014
Smoking It in my Pete Canadian right now and man is it tastey stuff! I think I'll need to smoke many more bowls before I fire this one out. It has so much promise, and depth.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
six pence description by the blender sounds amazing, wish i had a leather chair and a fire place

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Tex, you have two tins of tobacco and you feel the need to ask others which you should smoke first?
It's rather like me visiting my neighbour to ask them whether I should have cornflakes for breakfast or toast & marmalade :crazy:
Surely you can decide yourself?
Or perhaps I'm missing some hidden meaning in your question.
Regards,
Jay.

kiel

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2016
Umm... If you joined a breakfast food forum then you wouldnt have to ask your neighbors. I thought it was neat how many people got excited about sixpence.
Now, if sixpense and Navy Cavendish were breakfast foods, what would they be? I think this is a ponder worthy question.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"If you joined a breakfast food forum then you wouldnt have to ask your neighbors."
I wouldn't feel the need to ask the 'breakfast food forum' members either, I like to think I am perfectly capable of making my own decisions on what I eat for breakfast and what I smoke in my pipe without the need for someone to hold my hand.
It was just the banality of the question that struck me. If that sort of thing floats your boat then carry on and enjoy. I shall have to remain puzzled.
At the end of the day the OP will still make the final decision irrespective of what others say.
Regards,
Jay.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I too found the OP's quandary difficult to understand. Then, I thought, perhaps he was trying to invite comparisons,

or descriptions, that would help to choose between two unknowns.

texmexpipe

Oct 20, 2014
Jay, Your point taken in full. If my neighbor were a pipe smoke I'd have asked them. If I lived anywhere near a B&M I'd have asked a friendly employee. My wife couldn't give an educated answer and isn't interested anyhow. I sincerely apologize for offending your sense of the extraordinary, and wish you the best of luck in avoiding the banal things in your day.

stickframer

Apr 11, 2015
Two new blends that the OP is looking forward to, but can't decide which to open. Why not make a thread? It's like a forum coin toss.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Tex, I am not offended in the slightest, I just puzzled over your question which at the end of the day you and you alone will still have to make the decision over which to smoke.
Whichever you do choose however, I sincerely hope you enjoy :puffy:
Regards,
Jay.

Status
Not open for further replies.