Which side of the mouth do you put your pipe?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecowboy57

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2010
never thought of this before, but i almost alwars hold the pipe with my left and smoke from the left. i am a righty and use my right for my beer

puffpuff

Lurker
Mar 19, 2010
Right handed, smoke with my left hand, out the left side. I need my right hand to operate the lighter!
But I switch back and forth over a smoke.
I also use my right hand for my drink. :)

colonelmcmuf

Might Stick Around
Sep 25, 2010
I smoke on the left side. I think I comes from my habit of smoking in the car. Driving a stick means I need to use my right hand constantly so I tend to use my left for smoking. I know It's bad to drive and smoke but I just can't help myself sometimes.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Both sides for me too. I often switch throughout the smoke. I am right handed, but use which ever hand is available at the time.
Sometimes the pipe could be on the right side of my mouth, but I am using the computer mouse with my right hand and I will grab the pipe from the right side of my mouth with my left hand.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
I typically smoke from the left side, holding with my left hand. I rarely leave the pipe in my mouth, I always hold it unless I'm puffing. I find that leaving it in my mouth between my teeth produces a lot of saliva and is kinda uncomfortable for me.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
This was a bad topic to start....now we are all painfully aware of what side we are holding the pipe on and how many times we switch from side to side to cater to our other activities...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.