PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Since I'm an English style smoker I'd smoke the NC and trade the Amaretto. I would use 2 different pipes since I'd be concerned about the aro ghosting a Lat pipe.

jefflee01

Might Stick Around
Mar 25, 2015
Leesburg, GA
I just smoked the nightcap and it has a really good flavor. The beginning was a somewhat sweet flavor and as I sipped deeper in the bowl I found a bit spicier smokey tastes but very flavorful. I overall think this blend will be my end of the night smoke bc it has me relaxed

forest7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
I will try Dunhill's Nightcap after dinner and some Amaretto for lunch.

I do smoke mostly PS LBF in the morning,Brigadier Black Waterloo for lunch time and NC after dinner.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Not being someone who partakes in aro's I'd pass on the Amaretto but for you perhaps try it early in the day paired with a bold coffee? Nightcap is a good closer and it's aptly named as such. Your description as someone trying it for the first time was very accurate and as someone who's smoked a good deal of it, I share your opinion of it. The great thing about pipe tobacco is the vast selection we have to choose from and I'm eager to see what you think of the Macbaren Amarretto.

Status
Not open for further replies.