PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
So I'm placing a TAD/PAD order today, and really want a good G.L. Pease blend to try.

The only one I've had is Key Largo, and I didn't particularly like the cigar leaf in it.
I'm looking for a good english/balkan blend but there are just far too many to choose from.

So which ONE should I get?

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
Im a huge Chelsea Morning, Westminster and Meridian whore and highly recommend them!

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
How is the latakia factor in Chelsea Morning? I like a fair amount. Also, it kind of sounds like Dunhill's EMP from the reviews, is it anything like that, cause I wasn't hugely into it?

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
Yeah marmal4de, I should really get myself a few ounces of blending cyprus.
So what about Abingdon? It sounds AMAZING.

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
Thanks guys!
I'm still undecided. There's just too many!! 8O
See, as for my wife she prefers me making TAD purchases once I've smoked all my other stuff. So if I get it, I have to either trade it or smoke it before I get more. Thus says our finances and the Lady. So I like to make sure I'll like it.
I think I'm gonna go with Abingdon though and just work my way through them all alphabetically. So I guess I'm going with Greg's suggestion... all of them! :mrgreen:

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
I almost got westminster... it was a coin flipper between that and Abingdon.. Abingdon won.
And while I know Haddo's Delight is very popular, Lawrence, I HATE perique. Sorry, just not there yet. :roll:

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
thanks manytrees, I got it too because all the reviews talked about how ridiculously complex it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.