PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wellington

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 31, 2012
I'm sorry to make a thread just to ask this, but I've been looking for that thread with all the old school pipe and pipe tobacco ads, I love that kind of stuff a lot and was going to continue looking through it and saving some of them on my computer and I can't find it! Am I completely overlooking it?

If someone could send me a link to it and delete this thread that would be great.
D.L

Wellington

Dec 31, 2012
I've never seen that one, i'm saving the link. The one I had meant was actually a different one, with even more ads in it

Wellington

Dec 31, 2012
Holy crap, its right on this page right in front of me. I apologize for making this thread.

May 31, 2012
Yeah, that's got to be the worst thread title ever...
...I didn't realize that I'd start off on a time-consuming project and the thing just keeps growing, it's pretty huge right now and I still have a few more yet to upload that were recently discovered...
...many of those ads required deep searching, but it's been a blast because it's so rewarding to see them all compiled in one place as a resource...
...if I had known what I was doing, I would have collected everything first & made it more of a coherent compilation in some sort of order or sequence, but it all just kinda happened on the fly...
...if the thread could be re-titled as "Vintage Pipe & Tobacco Advertising Archive" or something, that'd be cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.