PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Has anyone heard from Troy? I have not seen him post anything in the past couple of weeks. I've sent him PM's and even mailed him a package but no response. Needless to say, I'm concerned.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
I wouldn't worry. I had the same experience a while back, but I think Troy works away from home for periods of time and doesn't have time for the forums now and again. I'll bet you hear from him soon.

May 31, 2012
Hey, here I am!
Yep, Wes was right, outta town for work, I'm still a caveman with no laptop or smartphone, and usually don't sit in the hotel lobby at the pc...
...just got back yesterday and still getting all caught up.
I do subcontracted work for a company called Mindray doing hospital patient telemetry stuff, usually our gigs are well scheduled in advance, but sometimes emergencies pop up, that's what happened recently, which is actually kinda good because although inconvenient to be on such short notice and scrambling to get ready, the pay scale is a little higher for the hot jobs.
And

YES

...I saw your package waiting here when I got back, wide smiles and many thanks brother, wow!

:D

Just too cool, it was a great surprise and a very kind gesture,

I very much appreciate it!

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
Auright glad everything worked out ok and the brothers are reunited.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
It's so comforting to know that we BoB's care about each others' well being. I imagine that on most forums when one guy

leaves it's like pulling your hand out of a bucket of water -- you don't even leave a hole. It's a little different here. :clap:

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Troy - welcome back! While I remember: further to our conversation about the tobaccos my Dad used to smoke in the British Army in Korea and Hong Kong in the late 40s/early 50s. It depended on cash and availability. He used to smoke Balkan Sobranie, NAAFI blends, and "any old shit that would hold a flame" in hour of need!
Andy

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Troy, the next time you are going to be out of touch, you need to notify us in advance and ask permission from the Six to be absent from the site. Please don't make me remind you again, as you know the consequences for disappearing like that. :lol:
Oh yeah, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.