PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Has anybody heard from him? I haven't seen him on here in over a week, and have been wondering about him. I suspect he may be sitting with Harris, starring at the walls, but I hope he's OK! Wherever you are Lawrence, I hope all is well!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lawrence, and Kashmir too. Hey guys, let us know you're out of the snow banks.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Hopefully Lawrence is just enjoying be a grampa. But I do miss him, Kashmir and Peck doesn't seem to be around much either.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Hi gents - New job and all. Family and money issues. Posting a lot on FaceBook these days. Under my real name: Eric Boehm. Also I use a cell phone a lot and these forums are a bit tricky on that platform. Hope everyone is doing fine and enjoying their pipes and tabac. Cheers,

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I use to work in a meat packing plant - talk about ugly! Still, I know the feeling of having to "settle" on a job. Take care.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Costco is said to be a good employer. Hope you can climb that ladder, unless and until something

comes along. Lots of interesting marketing concepts, like not offering too many different choices to

keep the customer from getting discouraged and not buying anything. Good luck, and good health,

and stay in touch when you can, kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.