Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Can't seem to find a place to order it online.
Do you guys just call and order from them directly?
How well do they deal with Canadians?
Thanks for your help!!

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
Get their number from their website and call them and they will take your order.

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
ooh yeah they hate canadians.
only kidding. wait - you're not a french speaking canadian are you?

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
Unfortunately, it seems the only way to get any is to order directly from them. Inconvenient for us (the customer) but i'm sure it works out better for them cutting out a middle man.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Awesome thanks guys!!
Chopz- yes I am a Canadian that can speak French. Got a problem with that!!?! Lol

carlomarx

Can't Leave
Oct 29, 2011
State College,PA
Boswells does not do internet/online sales. A tad inconvenient perhaps but Boswell believes that the upside is that no one can hack your personal data, credit card number etc.

As docrx said, give them a call. Their service is excellent, I don't believe you'll be disapointed.

What are you going to try? I like their Northwoods, Cherry Smash and Premium Burley. And their Mild English is pretty good too.

Let us know what you think of their tobacco

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Yeah, Dan's a good guy. I like the Northwoods and Berry Cobbler quite a bit. Christmas Cookie is also pretty good.

macnutz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2011
I will be interested to hear about your experience with customs, tax, etc. I live in Vancouver and have yet attempted to order baccy from the States.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Thanks very much for your help gentlemen, I'll be giving Dan a call in a few days.
Carlo- I'm mostly into aromatics so I want to try the christmas cookie, chocolate cream, berry cobbler, sweat tea. But maybe the sweat tea when it's hotter outside, bring out some citrus.

I'm looking to get something for the christmas season, I've been looking at one, for get the brand but it was "egg nog". Something with some cinnamon and spices to remind us of the holiday season.
Unfortunately, because of Canada's import laws, I am only allowed to import 200g's, about 7.5oz. So I won't be trying them all right off the bat.
Macnutz- I will post back up here when I make the order and again when it's received.

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
i'd suggest sweet tea, no bite delite and the premium burley, which seems to me to have a slight chocolate and/or maple flavor.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I've tried many Boswell blends, I live just down the road. My favorite is the Magnum Blend (mild English blend) and the Premium Blended Burley.

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
you have to call them.Also there pipes go on sale every Thursday at

10am.northwoods is my favorite.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
No problem, I'm going to call tomorrow morning. Hopefully they can ship USPS, as I usually get charged with brokerage fees with UPS. We shall see how it goes.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Just placed my order with Dan. I decided to get chocolate cream, Christmas cookie, berry Conner and nobitedelite. 3oz each. Dan said I'd I ordered 3oz each instead of 3.5oz then he could fit it in one package. I am only allowed to import 7oz of baccy at a time, so Dan also helped me out in that area too ;)
Super friendly and good service. They are shipping via USPS, cost about $12 to ship and will take about a week.
I got a total of 12oz plus shipping for a grand total of $44.40. A hell of a lot cheaper than any tobacco around here that goes for $22+ for a 1.75oz pouch.
Can't wait for it to arrive!!!!!
I also made an order at pipesandcigars, for Mac Baren vanilla flake, C&D autum evening, and mclelland Holiday spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.