PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlebubba

Lurker
Jun 12, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
Hi all,
I live in Vancouver, BC and would LOVE to buy some SPC Mississippi River and/or Plum Cake but Pipes and Cigars won't ship to Canada or Washington state (I have a PO Box in Sumas WA).
I'll drive to Seattle if needed, but where can I get some, everywhere I've read about it just raves on about it.
Thanks

Steeve

Mar 1, 2014
http://www.4noggins.com/seattle-pipe-club-mississippi-river.aspx
I think it's come up occasionally at various retailers, but 4Noggins seems to have it most consistently.

Smokingpipes has way cheaper shipping on single tins, and they do carry some SPC tins at the moment, just not this one, so I would expect them to get some Mississippi River at some point (if you're willing to sit and wait for an undetermined amount of time just to save a few dollars).

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Smokingpipes.com started carrying the SPC blends a year or so ago. That's where I pick mine up from.
I'm in Ontario.
-- Pat

mranglophile

Can't Leave
May 11, 2015
United States
As a member of SPC this has been quite a contentious topic. It doesn't go unnoticed by most that we can not get our tobacco from P&C and there shipping restrictions. They made an active effort to get it distributed everywhere. I would recommend 4noggins or smokingpipes.com as stated but they do carry it both at the Tinderbox in Tacoma and the Cargohold in Poulsbo.
PS I still have not smoked the 2 newest and just recently tried Deception Pass

littlebubba

Lurker
Jun 12, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
Hi Everybody,
FINALLY!! Thanks for the info, I was un-aware that 4 Noggins had the Mississippi River or Plum Pudding (haven't looked for a while) Just Placed my order!! I'm heading to Seattle tomorrow for a few days but ordered it anyways, just in case it's hard to find down there. Will still pick some up if I find any :)
Steeve

P

pipebuddy

There is a tobacco shop at Pike Market. Can't remember the name, though.

I was in Seatlle in 2010 with the Missus and browsed through the shop. I'm pretty sure they still are in business. I recall them being on the expensive side, but they had a good selection. So maybe you'll find some there too.

thomnas

Might Stick Around
Jul 10, 2015
get a friend in the usa to reship it for you. when i order some, i always buy him a tin of his choosing and i pay the shipping costs. it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.