Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin10smitty

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2011
Indiana
Hey guys just wondering who you all prefer to order from online. I'm in the US and would like to know who's got the best prices, or more importantly, who can get my order to my door the quickest.
So, where should I point my browser next?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Site sponsors are all good people.Scroll down on the left.And welcome to the site :D

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Welcome aboard! The easiest thing to do is just click on some of the forum's sponsor's links on this site. All of them have good selection, reasonable prices, and most of all, good customer service.

smokin10smitty

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2011
Indiana
I like the sound of all of those things! I found a store today that's about an hour from home. That could be kind of tricky in the coming Indiana Winter. Thanks for the tips and the welcome!

pipedisciple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 18, 2011
The two I deal with is smokingpipes.com and Cup o Joes. I find the have a good selection pipes and tobacco. Welcome to the site, by the way. :)

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I've ordered from 4Noggins and Smoking pipes and was happy with the service from both. You can always pay more for expedited shipping if you are in a hurry? Seems like prices are about the same for most online stores? Well they are in the same ballpark any ways? Availability of tobacco blends can vary depending on stock.
Has any one ordered from Lil Brown smoke shack? They have some items I want and can not find in other places. Such as American Scotch snuffs.
http://www.lilbrown.com/

nbpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
I have had good luck from both 4noggins and pipesandcigars.com. Fast shipping and great service from both.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
Buster, I've ordered from Lil' Brown Smoke Shack with good results. For on-line vendors I like Mars Cigars, Smoking Pipes, Pipes and Cigars, Boswell's Pipes and Tobaccos (though you have to call your order in to them), Pipeworks and Wilke, L.J. Peretti, Cornell and Diehl, and Just For Him in Springfield, MO.
Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.