PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltstone

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
O man I just saw the Meershom stained freehand and I love it! Where could a Canadian such as myself purchase one of these for a fair price
Heres a video of one..

https://youtu.be/rb9SdSLzxIM

rfernand

Oct 2, 2015
Hah, just saw the video - yeah, I guess Aristocob.com can ship international.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My wife gave me one of these for Christmas 2014, and it is everything the youTube video says it is and more. The stem upgrade is worth it, since the plastic stems tend to chew through. The pipe is light weight, as noted, and it holds a gracious hour-plus worth of leaf. I think it would do nicely with many blends, but I especially enjoy it with the burley variants from Belgium, Tobac-Manil Semois.

ltstone

Dec 30, 2015
Thanks guys, Its ordered! It looks like it should meet my needs, Deep bowl,Freehand and a cob.

Mso: So your pleased with the freehand?

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I bought a custom Diplomat with that Vulcanite Stem. It smokes fine. Unlike the most of the pipers here, I like the regular/amber stems that come with the MM. They are transparent so I can see the amount of the water accumulated inside the stem and before it gurgles I can use a pipe cleaner to run through. They are very soft and I really love how it feels when you clench them. And they are cheap so I don't care if I am going to leave any teeth marks on them or not. By the way, I bought them from corncobpipes.
2015-09-29-185436-600x450.jpg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
You won't regret getting a Freehand, but I'd suggest you also buy a bag of seconds direct from Missouri Meerschaum (in the advertiser's column, left side of the front forum page) and have a few sizes of cobs at your 'disposal'.

Dependable, easy to maintain, cool, dry, comfortable.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I have made a few purchases from Aristocob with perfect results every time. I would strongly recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.