Where should I buy my next tin of tobacco?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seitz55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
I am looking to buy more tobacco either today or tomorrow. What sites do you guys recommend I shop from?

seitz55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
Wow, I'm not sure how I missed that site sponsor's list. Thanks Cosmic.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You'll pay more at the local pipe shop, but it's worth the price as "membership" to keep these places going. Often, they have a good array of bulk blends for a little less than their tins, and many independents will share the sources which are often Peter Stokkebye, Lane, or Sutliff. Some of my favorites online are smokingpipes.com, iwanries.com, pipesandcigars.com (despite their recent glitches), and 4noggins. There are a few others who aren't sponsors here, I won't list, that have particular items I use. For pipe cleaners and some of my regular blends, I use my local independent pipe shop whenever possible.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
In addition to patronizing our site supporters and your local tobacconist's shop, be sure to read through the postings here of tins for sale by forum members. I've bought from and traded with many folks here and have always had a positive experience.

seitz55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
Thanks for all the help, I wish I could support my local B&M but unfortunately the closest thing we have to one of those sells a large selection of cigars, alcohol and only a couple brands of pipe tobacco like Captain Black. The other two places around are Tobacco Outlet Plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.