PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Pipes Magazine's "Ask G.L. Pease" column seemed to be a monthly feature last year; however, I do not recall seeing a single issue this year and it's February already. Does Kevin have him on "special assignment," or has he found greener pastures elsewhere?

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
This morning I attempted to send a message to Mr. Pease via the "Contact Us" page his Website (www.glpease.com), but it would not accept either my personal or work e-mail addresses. I also tried using my wife's personal e-mail address, but it would not accept it either. Very strange...

owen

Part of the Furniture Now
May 28, 2014
Also a passion for pipes and cake and dottle, two superb sites have been quiet. Thank the lord for reborn pipes.

owen

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
This morning I sent a PM to Mr. Pease, and just received the following response:
"Thanks for the note, Hunter. Yes, I'm still writing. I skipped January. My Feb submission is in. We're all just waiting for Kevin to publish it. Cheers, Greg"

glpease

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 17, 2010
California
Hi gents. Thanks for the kind words. It's nice to feel so wanted - at least by a few. ;)
My February submission for AskGLP is in Kevin's hands. I suspect it will be online soon. At least, I assume it will be. I haven't been TOLD that I've been fired... Maybe I'm like Milton Waddams in Office Space...

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Yeaaah,... Greg,... were going to have you move your desk to the basement...thanks...

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Waiting for Greg is always worthwhile. Really good stuff this time.
Glass pipes are not socially acceptable but you can use clay pipes to the same purpose.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
Thanks GL Pease and of course Kevin. (I shared these comments on the article page as well)This was just fantastic! So much great information provided in a manner that even the rookie pipe smoker can enjoy and gain from. While personal blending doesn’t necessarily intrigue me (leave that for now to the pros like Mr. Pease) the leaf attributes break downs as well as the storage insights were invaluable. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.