PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
People come people go. I've seen even more prolific posters just disappear and then there's the posters who feel like a couple of days away needs a thread explaining their absence and another announcing their return. 8O

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
^ +1! daveinlax is right. When he joined there was a completely different set of regulars and most of the regulars from a year ago aren't around now, so it makes you wonder who will make it to next year.
-Jason

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I can relate to this post. I usually post quite often in the school year, when im on my computer for many other things.
During the summer I usually quit smoking, do to lack of time and just the heat in general. By October ill be back to smoking regularly, and with that, posting regularly.
There are probably alot of people like me on here. I lurk around once and a while, but other than that I keep quiet. Once school starts again, I'll start posting more.
I imagine many other regulars go through changes like that all the time

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Probably just busy. If you're a trucker, that's a good thing, because you're making money! I respect the hell out of truckers. They put up with a lot of BS from all directions to get us the stuff we use every day. They put up with bonehead motorists, outrageous and cost prohibitive fuel costs, drunks and possibly even more Government meddling than pipe smokers!

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Just as an FYI.... I have pipetrucker in my Google+ circle and as of today he is still posting there and enjoying his pipes... I won't contact him regarding this thread as he will post here when and if he wants....
I too enjoyed his posts and just wanted to let you know all seems well........ :puffy:

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Here today, gone tomorrow. It's a vicious circle. Could have been offended, could be just burnt out and needed a break from the same threads year after year.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
*gasp* Is that foreshadowing I see hobie? lol
There wouldn't be so many repeat threads if the search function worked better, or if you were REQUIRED to have keywords in order to post a thread. Which I think is a good idea, because no matter how hard I try I just do not remember to leave any keywords in posts... ever.
Maybe one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.