PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2014
wv
Where is Peck?
After rumors of a century old briar root was discovered, Peck was last seen boarding a flight to Algeria.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Had a drink with him yesterday, he said he was getting ready for a pipe show.
blow-movie-johnny-depp-counting-money-huge-poster-print.jpg

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
He has been busy with work and life. He's still kicking though, trust me.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
hun wonders: "Hummm, Peck has gone missing, but Cigrmaster has been posting regularly. Dare we suspect foul-play? Where could he be? The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) wonders..."
Now I am wondering, has anyone ever seen Peck and Harris in the same room??
hp

les

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'll go with the actual sighting and assume he's getting ready for a pipe show. Maybe selling stock or real estate to get his pipe show war chest in readiness? Peck has a heavy duty legal career, I surmise, so when he drops out of sight, I always assume he's wrapping up another major case. Or maybe he's just busy smoking.

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
I hear tell Peck was incarcerated for "possession with the intent to distribute". According to the Canadian Government nobody could have that much tobacco for personal use.

Mar 1, 2014
It's been pretty warm here lately, maybe he woke up from hibernation and is wandering around outside.
I'm just annoyed that my feet are getting mudddy, I wish the ground would stay frozen until April and just switch to dry grass on May 1st.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I can't believe it took you guys all this long to realize...
Peckinpahombre = cigrmaster
Nicely done, sir.
You made that joke last for almost four years.
-- Pat

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck will see the light of day when I say so. He is buried 6 ft down and has plenty of oxygen. He is being punished for having way too many great pipes and no one should have 700 pounds of tobacco, that is just obscene.
When peck decides to distribute a couple hundred pounds of tobacco and at least 50 pipes, I will allow him to rejoin his fellow pipe smokers. So far peck is holding on not willing to give an inch. He eventually will break, they all do.
oh yeah, peck wishes he was me.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
peck will see the light of day when I say so. He is buried 6 ft down and has plenty of oxygen. He is being punished for having way too many great pipes and no one should have 700 pounds of tobacco, that is just obscene.
When peck decides to distribute a couple hundred pounds of tobacco and at least 50 pipes, I will allow him to rejoin his fellow pipe smokers. So far peck is holding on not willing to give an inch. He eventually will break, they all do.
Right Peck... Right.
You just keep talking 'bout yourself in the third person.
We're on to you.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.