PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
In February he wrote his last column here, noting that he had missed doing a January column. Well - now he's missed the March, April, May, June, July, and almost August columns? His website hasn't had anything new either. Hiatus? I really enjoy reading what he writes.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I read that he has been involved in the wine business, working part time at a winery I think. Still, it would be nice to see him around more.

organizedmadman

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2011
Louisville, Ky
He's on my Facebook friends list. He's liked a few of my posts, and he comments on daily life from time to time. But he is involved more in wine making it seems. Mentioned a new blend he's working on a few weeks ago I believe.

tedswearingen

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2010
Longs, South Carolina
I can't speak to Greg's absence from column writing, but he's definitely not on hiatus. He's got something up his sleeve right now, in fact. That's probably about as much as I should or could say on the matter.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
I asked him a couple of weeks ago in an e-mail message when his column would be returning, and he replied, in part, as follows, "I'll be working on the next installment. LOTS of things going on all at once, but I'm hoping to be settled down shortly. Cheers, Greg."

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lemme see, maybe wines to pair with pipe blends. He's like the Beatles or Dylan, always changing his motif.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
There's someone's been posting under the handle of glpease recently. Sounds pretty authentic to me, but I don't know the gent personally.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Oh, my Raul Julia is his avatar there. I may have to join Instagram just for that. (to read more Pease, please, not to gaze at one of the best actors to leave our sphere way ahead of time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.