PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
HI! I can't believe it's near the end of June already! After a very short-notice and improvised move from the Wild West of Reno, NV to the tall trees of the Pacific Northwest, I'm back in the game! I finally was able to dig all my plastic totes of pipes and tobaccos out of the downstairs clustermess of how we unpacked and am ready to rejoin the ranks here.
I hope the last several months have treated you all well, and I look forward to catching up! I'm also excited to be able to participate fully in the ACTUAL Seattle Pipe Club, though I missed this months meeting :(
CHEERS!

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Congrats on a successful move! It must be nice to be back in the game, especially when your new digs let you hang with the SPC.

May 4, 2015
HA! Judd is doing well! He lives with in my son's room now and we have successfully transitioned him to frozen mice.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
welcome-back-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

May 4, 2015
Come on up, sir!
Those are some good looking pipes! I recall a fairly lengthy discussion about a Dunhill shaped like the bottom one. There was some disagreement on whether it as a horn, a Zulu, or something entirely different. The shape number was hard to pin down per catalogs, if I'm remembering correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.