Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
I can find pictures easily enough.

Could we grind those up?
smiley-laughing014.gif

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
You can find 3 pounds of it in my cellar. :)
And I'm open to trades for the following:
Stonehaven

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
I remember sablebrush52 once told me that Germains time their delivery to coincide with a month that has five Fridays, five Saturdays, and five Sundays, which apparently occurs once every 823 years. Best of luck on your search.

anchovyd

Might Stick Around
May 17, 2015
At your local tobacconist. Mine always has some in stock but I don't think many pipe smokers run through that place. Mostly cigar smokers. Online dealers always seem sold out. Those blends have always seemed to be a big thing on the internet, but just remember Hasselhoff has always seemed to be a big thing in Germany.
Hasselhoff.gif

hierophant

Lifer
Jul 27, 2014
I walked into the local B&M last week and saw 3 tins on the shelf, bought 2. First time I've seen it in real life.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
+1 making phone calls.
If you really want some, B&M's have it more readily than online. I picked up a couple of bags from my local about a year ago for less than $50 for both, and they had been sitting there for a while.

carytobacco

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2012
Cary, NC
What everyone here said about B&Ms. Likely to find it there.
Start with B&Ms near you that you can travel to and pick up in person. If you call a shop and they see a far away area code on caller ID, they are likely going to tell you they are out, even if they're not. Something like, "Hey I'm coming by later to get some pipe tobacco, just wanted to check first to see if you had any Penzance/Stonehaven/etc." Even then they might say they don't have any. They will want to save it for people that are actually in the store.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Oh no you di'ent ;) have you tried prayer? Or kneeling at the median of a well travelled intersection with a sign "will work for Penzance"? Smart ass remarks are all I have :( sorry

My advice, keep trying. Persistence pays off. While you're waiting try Exotique from smokers haven and/or magnum opus. Margate is a tad easier to come by and as good or better than those others. Everyone will tell you that Penzance/Stonehaven is overrated and not worthy of your time and effort, but the simple truth is that the more I heard that the more I wanted to try for myself and come to my own conclusions. In the end I discovered it's quite good. Best wishes and good luck!

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Just saw your post Dave and I have no idea what you're talking about. I know not of this "Penzance" of which you speak :)

Status
Not open for further replies.