PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
I am trying to figure out where to buy and trade on the forum . I do not want to post things or ask the wrong question in threads .

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Scroll down to the right of the screen where the sponsors are. Click on Briarbid.com. You can buy or sell pipes there. We do have a tobacco trade thread.

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
Its not on purpose zanthal . I do have an degree in Health Sciences , but im affraid im an idiot when it comes to sitting in front of the computer , and properly following all of the rules abroad . Thats why I ask . If its a problem , im sure the mods will send me a message or just deleat the post . Thanks . :puffy:

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
No offense taken , I do this during down time in the Hospital . This is prob. why I havent completely figured out all the rules and particulars . I do understand how scammers ruin forums , and I suppose this is why all of the rules . Is it against the rules to offer to give somthing away ? In closing , untill I become more aquainted with everything , ill prob. just seem like a fool for a while . Thanks for the quick response . :puffpipe:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
It was closed because the owner of the forum opened a site that you can sell pipes on and it would directly compete with another one of his businesses, the forum.

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
Cool thanks for the info , now if I can just learn to use spell check . Im usually so busy multitasking I make loads of errors . But I usually tell my peers in this area , dont worry I save lives , yall worry about small stuff like spelling and grammer . :rofl:

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
LMAO, Cajundad. I do enjoy your posts.
I think I'll probably go through the rest of my life as an FNG so let's get together and we'll be in excellent company.
I do miss the old buy and trade forum. You could throw anything out there, kitchen sink included, and somebody would always respond.
Fnord

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
Yes it would be nice . But I combed through some threads , people are offering up pipes all the time . A member posted 3 that he restored , and asked if any members wanted them before he placed them on fleabay or briarbid . I read a post that also stated not to PM any solicitations of any kind . IMHO , a private message is just that . With that being said , I guess I just have to realize that not all pipe smokers are as laid back as the old coonass Cajuns down here . Pipe smoking is somthing thats supposed to relax us and put us at piece . There should be a place for them do meet fellow smokers , trade pipes and pipe stories . I do think there are some very interesting people here , who enjoy pipe smoking {a seemingly dying tradition } , and I hope to make some good friends here . Im a Nurse by trade , musician every other weekend . I have been building electric guitars for the past 19 years also , but , Im afraid typing just isnt my forte' . :lol:

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Cajundad, I must second fnord's opinion .... but it is what it is. I'm sending you a PM maybe we do some horse trading, I'm going to have some $$$ in the PAD fund and I got some baccy that's been sitting around unsmoked and unloved ....

Status
Not open for further replies.