Not open for further replies.

carver

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
All went to hell.

Where are the mods ?

Look at those topics' titles...
Only one capital letter at the beginning, OMG, what is happening?

Even worse: no capital letter at all...

Are the mods kaput ? :nana:

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Time difference. They are all sleeping probably or just waking up, when you were not around for a while I was the only one playing here in the morning :) Wow, it is 7:04 PM in China huh? It is 3:04 PM here.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Sorry folks, I opened another new restaurant last week which means 10 days on the road, 12-14 hour work days (and seven in a row). My forum time was quite limited and I'm still catching up on my family obligations, lawn work, getting re-acquainted with Mrs. Jones.

In addition to my regular 50 hour work week, I'm an election official in my county. We're gearing up for the November election with training, etc.

I'm slowly getting back in the saddle.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
@ssjones, I think there is no need to apologize. IMHO, you are doing your job very well here and it is highly appreciated by us. Cheers and good luck with the life.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
So wait... mods are free to partake in non pipe related activities like work, family, and volunteer work?! WTF?!?! This is madness!!! This mustn't be allowed to continue! #MODSONLYMOD

carver

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
the whole thread was a joke.
@ssjones : I didn't mean for you to feel like you had to justify, although, comparing the forum and family, I don't know, you need to sort out your priorities... :lol:

IMHO, you are doing your job very well here and it is highly appreciated by us. Cheers and good luck with the life.

+1 totally agree :wink:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Carver- I knew it was a bit tongue-in-cheek. But, I was almost completely absent last week and I always grapple with how to handle that, this was my fourth new store this year. On my work/home Outlook,I have an "away message", but that isn't an option here. Luckily, Zack and Robert are also keeping pretty close tabs on things as well. I do warn the other mods that I'll be out of pocket for a while.
And, to be honest, correcting thread titles is one of my weak moderation points...

Jan 8, 2013
Sorry folks, I opened another new restaurant last week which means 10 days on the road, 12-14 hour work days (and seven in a row). My forum time was quite limited and I'm still catching up on my family obligations, lawn work, getting re-acquainted with Mrs. Jones.

In addition to my regular 50 hour work week, I'm an election official in my county. We're gearing up for the November election with training, etc.
Excuses, excuses... :nana: Seriously though, the fact that you are doing all that, plus still manage to get even a little forum time is pretty awesome. I think we know you'll be back in the saddle before long. Hang in there and take care of what's most important right now, your life and your family.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I found some Mods...
00d4e938188da0e865577fab0819e5fa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.