Where are the Chicago Pipe Show updates?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
Hey where are the Chicago Pipe Show updates and photos? Us poor pipers who couldn't make it are counting on you guys.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Hello steyrshrek!!!! I just got back home after flying into the show for the day. I was only able to go Saturday but will definitely go for a few days next year!! I will post a few pic tomorrow morning.... After talking to the guys about the amount of sleep (or lack thereof) that they are getting I can safely assume that posting updates are not high on their proirities right now!! HA HA!! :wink:
As my first pipe show ever I can safely say that I was overwhelmed!! Pipes and tobacco EVERYWHERE!!!! I spent 3 hours just roaming the show floor before I realized that I was missing all the fun in the smoking tent... I ended up picking up a Brigham Klondike Canadian and LOTS of tobacco.... In that respect I am glad I was only there for the day. My bank account would have been drained if I stayed longer!
At 2PM the PM.com members present at the show got together in the smoking tent and it was really cool to meet the guys and put names and faces to screen names!! Members present were Kevin of course, Lonestar, Winton and his son Josh, BigVan, undecagon and hauntedmyst. We had a great time getting to know one another and enjoying a few bowls together. We were there for about 3 hours... Good time!! I only wish I could have stayed the night to continue the fun but I guess I will have to wait until next year...
Experiencing this show at least once is a must for all pipe smokers and multiple trips are highly recommended!! I know that it will not be my last. I am already carving out time for next years show...... :lol:

stogie37

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 24, 2012
Southport, North Carolina
There aren't any updates because everyone that went is too busy enjoying the new pipes and baccy they got.
Guilty as charged :oops:
But I'll make up for it once I get home Monday with a great review and a story or two about the one(s) that didn't get away! So distracted with the excess that is Chicago, that I completely missed the meet-up. Literally looked at my phone and it was almost 4:00 when I remembered it... Sorry. However, having a blast and spending like there's no tomorrow! Maybe I'll remember to take some pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.