When do you enjoy your most relaxing bowl of the day?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
When both parents work with a family of 5 its hard to find that one relaxing bowl of tobacco for the day. That time when you get no interuptions and can acctually enjoy every flavor of your favorite bacci can be hard to find. Mine usually comes when the 3 kids are asleep and the wife has nodded off from exhaustion around this time every night. I am currently enjoying Villiger 1888 Mid day for every bit of flavor it has. The fruity creamy true light althe way down to the spicy Va that rounds it out.
Just wondering when you guys get that peaceful bowl of fulfillment that you long for all day long.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Same here after dinner and the mess is cleaned up. Also weekend mornings on the patio are good.

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Tokerpipes, same boat here. But when my wife works( rn at local hospital)nights. I tend to smoke one more bowl than usual. So a total of 6 bowls during the week from 9 pm-11:30pm. I know its weird to try to schedule smoking time but withh three kids everything is scheduled.

Sometimes tend to binge smoke sat and sun. :puffy:

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
I enjoy mine the most when walking in the woods with one of my Golden Retrievers.

kyletheaviator

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2012
Good question, I'd have to say mine is right after work. Usually around 430-5. It's still warm out and I have nothing to rush me.

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
Depends on what I am smoking and if I have the day off. Love to start the day off with some good java, the morning paper's croossword, and a bowl of EMP as the sun rises. Work days, I enjoy a bowl while reading this forum around 9 pm

riptide

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
After work Sitting on the front steps and Sippin on a PBR. Tonight it was with caramel apple pie.

carlosviet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 23, 2012
Early evening, after training in the gym. I stop on the way home in a terrace and have a pipe and a Guinness. Best moment of the day.

stogie37

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 24, 2012
Southport, North Carolina
I think the most relaxing pipe is probably the one right before bed. However, the most enjoyable is usually the first one of the day - particularly if I can have it in the morning.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Mine is usually in the morning, after I get home from work. I like to relax with a bowl and catch up on the forum activity from while I was at work before calling it a day.

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
Weekdays, it's right after the kids are in bed. Weekends, it's at 7 am. Both times are on my front porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.