PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggravatedfarmer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Since I'm new here and looking to get know you all and understand your backgrounds, which would further make understandings of your viewpoints. I thought it would be nice to start a thread based on our occupations.
I am a dairy farmer. My family has owned this farm for three generations. However my great grandfather was on a lease farm. After him I can only assume that my fathers side came from a farming background.

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
I've been a municipal police officer since 1986. Assigned as a detective since 1997. I am mighty glad I have to retire before 2019. My hope is to work part time at one of our local cigar shops. It ain't a good time to be a police man.
Mike S.

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
I'm retired since 2009. Was in charge of the Crime Scene Unit of our county Sheriff's Department for 25 yrs. Prior to that I was a police officer with the Baltimore City Police Department for 15 yrs.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Construction...superintendent of some degree for the past 9 years, carpenter for about 12 years before that

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I am a Deputy Sheriff working patrol for a well known Sheriff in Arizona. I am currently working on my degree in Pastoral Ministry with hopes to one day serve as a Chaplain once I leave my active role in law enforcement.
I am currently doing research on the influence of christian values on law enforcement and I would thankful if any of the law enforcement brothers on this site would complete a quick survey I have posted on-line at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Beeks_LE
I also work as a Avionics Systems Engineer doing requirements management and testing oversight.
In my down time I build custom furniture and yes, pipe cabinets.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Mold Maker - CNC Operator - Department Leader...all rolled into one. :puffy:

yaboofive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2010
Three years ago I was an Aerospace technician, since then i have been laid-off and unemployed... That being said, in a hours I shall be walking back into my old office for an interview. Time will tell if I ever have an occupation again.

jitterbugdude

Mar 25, 2014
Professional bra fitter. It's a hand on job and I deal with a lot of boobs all day but I enjoy it. Sometimes though I get bushed at work, but that's ok too.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
I work for the Men in Black.
SxPOalA.jpg

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Glad Peck has found work he can really get into. I have seen some of his films. He is a natural at providing comic relief. It is a niche for someone like him that wants work in that area but doesn't find himself equipped like some other stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.