PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Mine is continue my current one's: Workout, eat healthy, be happy and serve others.

oldpops41

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2012
Im going to start eating better and work on my weight and keep smoking me pipes

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Workout until a large shirt no longer looks like a lady's dress. Dam my gigantic shoulders.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
Mine is to spend 30 minutes a day at 140 degrees in the FIR sauna. By the way, if anyone wants to lose weight you don't have to work out like a madman, just stop eating wheat. One year and you will never go back.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
This past year I have lost 75 lbs...I plan to lose more. Exercise and eating healthy. I just may try the anti-wheat thing metarzan spoke about.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Years ago I made one... to never make New Year resolutions.

However; I do make Day After New Year's resolutions.

That's how I kicked Coffin Nails.

This year... as every year... to live forever.

So far, so good. :D

:puffy:

Aug 14, 2012
metarzan: Don't the human eyes begin to melt at 140 degrees? I read that somewhere, it could be wrong. I don't make new year resolutions.

sal57

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 6, 2012
Mine is to be happier,more thankful and realize I'm just passing through enjoy and be happy.

poligerard

Lurker
Dec 28, 2012
I will be smoking my pipe, drink a few beers maybe

watch some tv and go for a walk with my wife to see the fireworks etc.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
Mine is to finally get a dunhill, to be happier, and to have a better year than 2012. And to give more and be kinder.

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
By the way, if anyone wants to lose weight you don't have to work out like a madman, just stop eating wheat. One year and you will never go back.
+1
I follow a Paleo diet (occasionally I'll have a cheat day, 1-2/month)it's been an incredible change.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
I don't do New Year's resolutions. They are too easily broken... usually by Jan. 2nd.

Instead I make New Year's goals. They remain valid even after a bad day.
This year I would like to work on my artwork more. Drawing and sketching. I think it would be fun to start a sketchbook journal of my travels around the sound. In order to add anything to my life I will have to make better use of my time. So there's my goal.
Happy New Year to all my pipe smoking friends. Make the best of it. Each year only comes around once.
Carpe Diem.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Sole my pipe more and continue to train for half and full marathons. The holiday seasons make it tough to run consistently sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.