PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlamb63

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 20, 2013
Bethlehem
I love the Frogmorton blends, they have been some of the most pleasing and enjoyable McClelland blends I had the pleasure to smoke. My favorite thus far has been the Frog on the Town, but I have been dying to get my hands on a tin of the new Cellar blend. What’s your favorite Frogmorton blend…if you have one?

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
@Sean: FMOTB and Cellar. Hard to find the latter.
@Guerilla: Might I suggest Che Guevera's "Guerrilla Warfare" to help you define a mission statement?
Fnord

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
If I had to choose one it would be the regular Frog Morton. The others are decent, but the entire Frog Morton series as a whole is just too mild for my tastes. Although, I have not tried Cellar yet.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
I have all of the Frog Morton blends, but for me it's all about On The Bayou. It's such an awesome, tasty, cool smoke, and never seems to need a relight. IMHO On The Bayou is the best of the Frog Morton blends, hands down.

checotah

Feb 7, 2012
FMOTT, then FM, then FMOTB. Haven't tried Cellar yet (it's in the cellar, awaiting an opening in the rotation)

thuber88

Might Stick Around
Feb 3, 2013
Have samples of standard and on the town, have yet to try them, working my way into my pile of samples

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Haven't tried any yet, but have a tin of 'Cellar' in the shopping cart...nice to see there are some fans of it here!

backyardbriar

Lurker
Apr 26, 2012
On the Bayou is probably my favorite, but the original is very close behind.

I found On the Town to be terrible. But I do not like aromatics at all.

Cellar Reserve tasted good and smoked well but did not live up to my expectations as a naturally infused flavor tobacco. I thought it could have been made to emphasize the bourbon and oak notes more, and seemed to be more of just a marketing gimmick.

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
Across the Pond!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.