What's The Coolest Smoking Tobacco You Have Experienced?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I want to know what tobacco has given you the coolest smoke. Any other details about taste or smell is also welcome. My girlfriend has only smoked one blend she has liked and it was because of the cool smoke. Unfortunately it is our own Baron's Miskatonic University which isn't available yet. She has been looking at pipes and wants to try some more tobacco blends. We are also considering filters but am not sure if they are really effective. If you have any suggestions that could be helpful in any way I would appreciate it.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
H&H Cerberus. Coolness of Perique, with what I perceive as a mild Latakia scent. No vanilla or topping or anything like that. Coolest thing I have ever smoked, in 30+ years of piping.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Frog Morton On The Bayou. I have puffed like mad on this stuff and did not get hot or bite. It is a LAT and PERIQUE blend so it is a full bodied smoke but excellent.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
The only one I've had so far is FMOTT. She thought it was too hot unfortunately. Good suggestions guys.

subtech77

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2012
Samual Gawith 1792 flake. it looks great in the tin, smells great, but didnt care too much about it. but damn cool.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Even though Three Nuns (tinned perique version) is my favorite tobacco, Dorchester is the coolest, most elegant smoke I've ever had. A rich gray ash, no dottle, and not much juice to clean out.

ck12

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2011
scottys butternut burley has never done me wrong and is quite enjoyable on the taste buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.