PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
For starters I use a smallish hip sack I got from Dicks and cut off the waist straps. It has one large, center pouch with a mesh zipped pocket inside, and a pocket on the outside which is smaller. Inside I have my Stanwell, partial bent Bulldog, a ziplock with some Rattray Marlin flake, a tin of Private Stock from Capt. Earle's, 1 aluminum tamp/nail, a multi function tool, 2 black bic lighters with the child safety metal strip removed, pipe cleaners, and a cigar cutter (though I rarely smoke cigars). It works well for me. So what do you have holding all your wares? Also, what do you have in that bag/pouch?

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
I use a crown royal bag. I normally have whichever pipe I'm taking that day, a box or two of matches/nimrod, pipe tool, pipe cleaners. tobacco, and a pocket knife

rolldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2013
Two pipes, enough tobacco for 6-8 bowls, zippo lighter, Czech tool, pipe cleaners and small moist towelets. Why the last bit? It helps get the tobacco smell of your hands and face when you are done, helping tone down the after smell in consideration to non-smokers. It also helps clean up my 'pipe holder' area in the Jeep, picking up the bit of ash that usually finds its way out of the bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.