PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

irishjedi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2013
for me, the Bahrain night sky, some Dunhill Mixture 965, scotch & soda, some good tunes...whats everyone else doing?
Mike

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Working...trying to finish my current project (kitchen renovation at hospital) so I can move on to the next...nothing at hospitals go like they should though

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Off today, having boiler repaired. Man that thing is just a piece of trouble. Oil heat. I just wish I could have natural gas...
Smoking Gawaith BBF, my first try. Extremely mild tobacco Virginia. I think this good be a good early morning blend along with Dunhill Early Morning.

Jul 15, 2011
Last day of work for the week, its merchandise truck day, so I have to go in about 2 hours to unload the big bastard and put it all away. Gonna come home, put on some tunes or a movie and flop down on the couch with a beer. Got a 3 day weekend coming up this week so that ought to be fun.

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
Transfering CD's to I-tunes here in the great northwest.

chubbster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
I work in a plant. Basically, I'm a chemist. Work, until probably 7:30 and then go home, see the little one, and voila, pipe time. Of course, there is some FVF begging to be DGT in the Roush in the car.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Right now: Puffing my third pipe of the day and brainstorming the details for the next chapter in the Middle-Grade (8-12 year olds) time-travel novel I'm writing.
Bob

kenoshakid

Might Stick Around
Feb 27, 2013
Enjoying my modest cd collection, everything from ambient to death metal, and just about ready to go have some Penzance or Sextant.

ugh457

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 28, 2013
Brantford, Ont.
Seeking a break in the rain to walk our puppies, waiting for same to tryout new MM pipe, wondering why when I delivered a door to a customer, after taking the door slab out (too heavy with it in), I left the jobsite with the hinge pins in my pocket. This startling discovery was made when my boss called to ask about there whereabouts...sigh.

profpar

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2011
Buford, Georgia
Right now taking a contiplative break. otherwise working on a few talks. One discussing some of my research in chemistry education, one discussing some of the techniques I use in my own teaching relative to A H johnsstone's paradigm and model of chemistry education. Also working on an exam covering acids, bases, and aqueous equilibrium

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Just finished installing a new LED fixture above the kitchen sink andreplaced all of the outlets too.

Now... Moderating :twisted: and smoking some Q.

:puffy:

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Lawrence, let me help you out and lowercase this entire post. Ah, just kidding.
Had emergency call to go out and fix parents' computer, then sister called at 1:30AM and needed me to bring her some dog medicine right away (130 mile trip one way). Took her new dog to vets, then drove back home. Finally in a smoke friendly house (mine) and doing some 7 Seas Regular in my cartoon-contest won Brigham Mountaineer Bulldog.
How long does it take for this dadgum stuff to dry out enough for smoking? Geez. May switch to some Erinmore Flake next (tasty tasty, but I only have a little). Do have some bourbon though (cheap, but still better than no bourbon). May do some Space Rangers 2 next or fly my Lotus L-39C Albatros around Europe in FSX.

Status
Not open for further replies.