What was or is your most relaxing time you've smoked or smoke?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullbent

Can't Leave
May 6, 2011
Just curious on what everyone's take is on this one... Hello new members, and good to see some old faces again. 8O

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Late at night on the deck, just me and my German Shepard. Quiet, dark, stars are out, its a whole different world.

grafikchaos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 12, 2012
Chapin, SC
When I'm done for the day. No matter what's been thrown at me, no matter how stressed out the day has made me, that evening pipe does so much to help me to finally relax.

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
In the mountaineering days of my youth my pipe was always reserved for the summit, whether it was in a blizzard or watching the sunset, every bowlful is still memorable. :puffy:

drsam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2011
Good one Barcar.

Just about like me.....On the back deck looking out at the Sun setting behind the hills

across the Missouri River while the carillon on the bluf plays music.
e-mail-sunset-5172A2.jpg

gungnir

Lurker
May 22, 2012
I would have to say after a nice long hike to my chosen backpacking site while relaxing in my oh so comfortable hammock just taking in the view. Otherwise after those long days at work whether good or bad just sitting there in the backyard enjoying the transition from work to relax time at home.

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
I remember one night, after a very difficult day, I sat back with a bowl of Black House smoked in my trusty Pete. Enya on the Itunes, a good smoke, and a quiet night. I damned near fell asleep.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
lol @nsfisher...that is exactly what happens to me....just slip into the zone and the world is gone.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
There's a reason I'm always in my undershirt sitting in the garden in my pics. Nothing like enjoying a smoke, some coffee and watching my dogs puddle around during the morning.

thebadkitty

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 29, 2012
Albany, Oregon
Late at night on the back patio under the canopy, clenching and staring at one of the huge maples in my backyard moving in the wind, my "contumplaytin" tree.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Yep don't have to think too hard on this one: Kicked back in a deck chair looking up at the stars and puffing away. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.