What tobacco would you like to try that you have not got right now?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
I would like to be smoking ORLIK Golden Sliced.I wonder what others may want to try,but just don't have it yet?

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
I want to get my hands on Altadis Frosty Mint, ASAP. But I have to wait at least two weeks - currently in the middle of finishing something and I'll reward myself by buying tobacco.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Honeydew from McClelleand's 221b Series. I've tried the Arcadia, and it was good, but if it is like the tin description, I think I'll really enjoy the Honeydew...
-Jason

puffpuff

Lurker
Mar 19, 2010
I've been wanting to try the new MB 7 Seas Regular. So I picked it up yesterday and it's exceeded all expectations so far!
I know, not really the intent of the post, but I add the point because I would have missed out on this one if I hadn't tried it!

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
I really want to try the three new 7 seas blends but my local is trying to sell the tins for 17 and I just decided to wait until I have a big enough order to get free shipping at an online store... Soon, very soon!

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Many GL Please ones since we don't have them here, like Union Square, Telegraph Hill etc. (anything without latakia from them)

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
menckenite, I think your request belongs HERE! LOL!

I've also been eyeing the Frog Morton Series, unclearthur. Do the other Frog blends have the typical McClelland ketchup smell?
-Jason

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Jason, now you've made my post a two for one! I know it's no longer made and there are probably better tobaccos out there now. But if you ever had the chance to read the reviews over on you know where (before they took them down for some reason), you would have thought this stuff was the holy grail of pipe tobacccos.
I have everything I want to try at this point but the great thing is that I've only tried 1/3 of my stash.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
SamuelGawithVirginiaFlake.jpg

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Yeah, the reviews over on TR are glowing, but they have let me down before so I take every "GREAT, MUST TRY" blend review with a grain of salt. I think there are members on this board who didn't particularly think it was so great. I would like to try it once just to see what the hub-bub is all about, but I'm not too hopeful there.
On a side note, I am extremely jealous that you have everything you want to try. I wish I had enough experience to know what type of blends I like to be able to look at a blend or smell a blend and go, "That's not for me." or, "Hey, I'll like that." I may never reach that point, but I'm envious of those who have.
-Jason

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Solani X Sweet Mystery. My tobacconist has it, but I'm currently overstocked on open tobacco varieties, considering the rate at which I smoke.
I'll chime in on the Mac Baren 7 Seas, as well. Probably the Gold, from what I've read.
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.