PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thbg

Might Stick Around
Aug 30, 2011
I regularly smoke virginia's but have not yet tried OG. Is there anything similiar on the market that it is like? Just curious. Thanks. THBG

johnd

Might Stick Around
Feb 2, 2012
You could try tobaccoreviews.com. Search for Old Gowrie, there were a lot of reviews and many reviewers will refer to other blends that compare.

And don't forget luxurytobaccoreviews.com. Guys like Bob and Kevin have done reviews there.

Kevin did a review on this site on GL Pease Triple Play. Pease does JackKnife ready-rubbed. It has VA-Per and Kentucky in the blend.

acme

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2011
I read this thread with some interest. I have a can of Old Gowrie that has been on my shelf un-opened for the best part of ten years. (Does that mean I have a tobacco cellar?) Maybe tonight is the night.
How is it different from Hal O' the Wynd?
anthony

hnryclay

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2012
Hal O' The Wynd is stronger in flavour and nicotine... I will BUY that can of Old Gowrie from you, no reason for you to try it.....

acme

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2011
You can't have it, man. It is a special can to me. I have been using it as part of a bookend for some time now. Where would my books be without it. That's right. On the floor. I got too many cans open now, but I'll get around to it.

anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.