PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
Just few days before Christmas i bought at an estate sale about 30-32 pipes for 650$.I decided that was a gift for me for the upcoming Christmas day.I started on refurbishing the ones of better quality and these i'm sharing are what i have put under the Christmas tree, the others can wait :wink:
from left to right: Castello collection (pre 1980) new boxed unsmoked,Castello sea rock(mid 70') new boxed unsmoked.Castello old antiquary gently smoked (mid 70')

dsc3132v.jpg

from left to right: Caminetto business,Caminetto business,Caminetto sable d'or.All first period (Ascorti Radice)

dsc3133y.jpg

Big Oom Paul Caminetto business first period (ascorti Radice)

dsc3134.jpg

Four Savinelli punto oro, the first from left is a non common mid-late 70' corallo di mare

dsc3135t.jpg

from left to right: Savinelli bionda,Savinelli punto oro,Savinelli bionda,Savinelli bruna

dsc3137d.jpg

from left to right: Savinelli classica(unsmoked),Savinelli punto oro (rare pre 1958),Savinelli de luxe,Peterson Kapet

dsc3139r.jpg

from left to right: Brebbia croce d'oro,Savinelli oscar,Brebbia Italia (unsmoked),Peterson standar system (unsmoked)

dsc3140k.jpg

Most of the Sav have 3 digit shape code so are pre 1965

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
"I'm going to be back in Italy in April - I highly recommend that you lock your doors or I may walk off with some of those - and some of the ones you've carved - great pick ups!!!!"
Well maybe you'll not bring my pipes but some glass of nice wine for sure, My doors are unlocked for friends

Maurizio

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Those are some fantastic pipes; you have amazingly good taste, and luck! I especially like the old Antiquary and the rustics. Only 200 to 300? I thought I was bad with a mere 65. Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.