PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Something that sounds like a Scott Joplin piano rag -- on public radio.

Yea, it's titled "The Strenuous Life" (1902). Fitting for the Labor Day weekend in the USA.

glassjapan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2017
Listening to Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie and Thelonious Monk ~ Bird and Diz.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Currently listening to Bill Evans ~ Sunday At The Village Vanguard and smoking a bowl of Margate in a Jody Davis sandblasted squat bulldog.

bluto

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 24, 2018
Glen Campbell .. witchita lineman
I don't have it playing , it's just in my head , it is so melodic and glens acoustic guitar so ringing , it does not actually require a speaker

glassjapan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2017
Stuck at work listening to some blistering Jimmy Bryant ~ Stratosphere Boogie: The Flaming Guitars of Speedy West and Jimmy Bryant.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Currently listening to Willie Nelson ~ Phases And Stages and smoking a bowl of Our Best Blend in a Bill Shalosky sandblasted bent Rhodesian.

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
Oh Pipestud I never would have pegged you for an Abba fan. I was gonna buy a pipe from you too, lol...

I've got the summer breeze station on Google play music, it's like yacht rock. My Va. Flake music of choice. Right now steely dans playing, one of two or three famous acts to ever come out of my alma mater...

Btw Pipestud say high to Chiquitita and Fernando for me will ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.