PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
There is a ton of podcasts out there, which ones are your favorites, I steer more into history and horror genre, on of my top shows is The No Sleep Podcast, I will listen to it at while lighting a bowl of my pipe, it sets the mood.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
Mostly Adam Carolla. I use to have more time to listen to podcast and would listen to Click and Clack, several from cnet.com, several from the twit.com network, etc.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
I listen to several: the coffee podcast, myths and legends, and lore to name a few

texmexpipe

Oct 20, 2014
I listen to Pipes Magazine, Country Squire Radio, Soteriology 101, The Art of Manliness, and a few others from time to time.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
The Infinite Monkey Cage is an AMAZING podcast. It's brilliant fun! Startalk is pretty good at times. You Made It Weird is interesting. I LOVE Lore and Amazing Astronomy.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
ww1 on hardcore history was very intresting, i loved it, also the only pipes podcast i have heard is pipes magazine and country squire, any one know more podcasts about pipes.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
I love to listen to old time radio, especially when the old comercial comes out and they talk about old tobaccos and cigaretts, they make me want to smoke some of the old brands.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
The only podcast I listen to regularly is our pipesmagazine.com podcast with Brian Levine. I always am informed and greatly entertained. If you've never heard it, I highly recommend it but but careful... it's addictive!

swb118

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 20, 2016
2nd on Dan Carlin and Joe Rogan. Also recommend Waking Up with Sam Harris, Jocko Podcast, and for general silliness and humor its tough not not laugh at Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast. Though be warned about Burr. Language is very salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.