PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
Probably an aromatic. Not very festive but I have a couple of people coming over who don't smoke but of course, I still will be.

flakyjakey

Lifer
Aug 21, 2013
Warrior plug in a Peterson System bent billiard, with a glass of Bushmills 'Black Bush' on the side.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Well since I have to work tonight, I'm celebrating St. Patrick's Day this morning.

First up is some 2011 Mac Baren HH Highland Blend in a 2013 Peterson "606" St. Pat's straight pot, with a cold Red Stripe on the side.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
I almost never plan ahead, but tend to go with what the spirit dictates at the time I choose a pipe to smoke and a blend to load it with ...

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
I have a tradition of inaugurating the current Peterson St. Patrick's Day pipe, along with a Peterson tobacco.
ravkesef
[/url][/img]

latbomber

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2013
Hmm, probably a festive layering of macbaren vanilla cream, fmc, and pirate kake! Smoked in my Peterson POTY of course!

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
Gonna be between my standard 4th Gen 1957 and Hunter Labrador. Probably at least one of each. Trying to finish up the tin of Labrador to move on to other open tins.

chops

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2011
Lower Hudson Valley, NY
I will be popping open an Irish Flake tonight after work. Right now I am enjoying the music from the parade going down 5th Ave in NYC. I've always loved this day. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I plan to smoke my Petersons Around the World/Ireland bent bulldog, anything other than an English blend.

I don't have any specifically Irish tobacco (Petersons blends) but as long as I'm not smoking English I think

I will be in keeping. Perhaps a nice bowl of Triple Play.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Peterson's University Flake, I suspect. Perhaps one of their seasonal blends later.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Right now im at the pub, and it feels like -11 outside....so its Marlboros. When I get home, I think i'm gonna try and layer some Macbaren ODF with some VCF in one of my large Pete's
Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.