PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rileyerik

Lurker
Feb 19, 2013
As of right now i have only had my far share of aromatics and I have really liked Sutliff Private Stock Molto Dulce and Mcellands Town Topic. What are your favorites and what would you suggest?

seanlamb63

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 20, 2013
Bethlehem
I have really been digging the 4th Generation 1897 as well as the new Borkum Riff LTD 22 fruit and vanilla blend.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
It's a 3 way tie for me. Hobbits Weed, Boswells Berry Cobbler, and a local Hazelnut Blend that I'm still trying to determine what it really is. My local B&M doesnt blend so I'm dying to find out what this stuff really is.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
My all-time favorite aro right now is Wilke Rumcake (a blend that goes back nearly 100 yrs, blended by Pipeworks & Wilke).
My other fav of theirs is Wilke 191 (another blend that goes way back). These are really worth trying. Carole (who runs the place) also offers a sampler pack where you can try several blends to get a feel for them. IMHO, these are the finest aros out there today.
I also like Newminster Blends: French Champagne and Danish Black. Both of these are inexpensive, not the least bit goopy, smell heavenly and taste great.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Peterson Connoisseurs Choice, CAO Eileen's Dream, Peterson Sweet Kilarny, CAO Moontrance. And in that order.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I havent heard of HH Meat Candy, I actually thought it was a joke until I looked it up. "Vermont. Meat Candy combines two great flavors - maple and bacon", this just don't seem right..... 8O

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
"Vermont. Meat Candy combines two great flavors - maple and bacon", this just don't seem right.....
lol! Part of me is tempted, and another part of me is revolted. So far revulsion is winning.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
It might make me sound like a cheapo, but for some reason I've always REALLY liked Villiger Mid-Day FWIW
:?: Thats premium baccy. Now if you said Smokers Pride or Super Value, I may judge you. :rofl: But with the volume they sell obviously someone likes it. Even still who cares. Smoke what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.