What is your current "go to" or "everyday" smoke?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

futureman

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2011
Ohio (Displaced Central Texan)
For me, I'm enjoying several of Uhle's burley blends in the AM. Crushed While Burley, Blend 300, and Blend 00 are all outstanding as far as Burely's go. In the evening: a rubbed Virginia flake (Sillem's Mayor 1814 is what I'm smoking now) with a little cavendish. I probably need to buy a fair amount of PS Luxury Twist Flake.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
My "current" go to smoke,is OTC Walnut. This is subject to change month to month. A couple months ago it was 4Noggins Bald Headed Teacher. Next month...... Its nice to have the ability to choose from such a wide selection these days.
:puffpipe:

greggors

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2010
Mississauga ON Canada
I don't have an everyday smoke, as I like to try new tobaccos but I always fall back on lane's 1-Q when I cant decide, I may not be original but its an awesome baccy.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
i dont have an every day smoke either. i usually blend my own. 1/2 and 1/2 black and gold cavandish with an equal share of vanilla as the base mixture and then i add bourbon to make it tast sweeter. usually turns out real good and it keeps for a few months. i usually mix it up and let the bourbon saturate in for about a week befor i partake.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Currently smoking Sterling White tail Aromatic and H&H Magnum Opis. Last Month it was Beverwyck and Peterson Nutty Cut, and McClelland Christmas Cheer 2008 in the mornings. Planning on Starting back to Sterling Double Eagle, and open a tin of Peterson Sherlock Holmes, when what I have open runs out. :puffy:

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I don't really have one. H&H Vintage Syrian is a fave morning smoke,and if I want a latakia blend I can always happily reach for Old Dublin - but I have 15-20 blends open at once - and rotate. Some don't get tapped that often - the aros - but they do get tapped. :puffy:

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
Until recently it was Rattray's Old Gowrie. Currently im hittin' the Peterson's Old Dublin every day. Morning, evening, whenever. Its just hitting the spot for me right now. Like others have said, this is subject to change 8)

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
I've got about a dozen blends open right now. But when I can't decide on anything, I reach for McClelland Colombian Mocha. Lots of flavour and sweet to my tongue.
Simon

Jul 15, 2011
Throughout the course of the day, Im either smoking Shortcut to Mushrooms or my new favorite, Hearth and Homes Victorian Stroll, which is a fantastic light English.

whitebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2010
until a couple years ago the answer would have been PA or CH--
today it is Old Joe Krantz or Haunted Bookshop-both same same--

Status
Not open for further replies.