to-do list for today ;-)
Got a really good deal on a Pioneer 1023K receiver, so I need to

untangle the mess behind the systems and rewire everything

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Utilize my two havens.

We have a house full of babies, toddlers, and kids in general.

The oldest of which is in the third grade.

Having an Easter Egg Hunt this afternoon.

My two havens... my man-cave, and the back porch where I'll be grilling hotdogs and hamburgers.

chubbster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
Sounds like a pain, but I don't care for electronics.
I get to go with the family and get an Easter dress for our little one, a probably need to get an Easter basket as well. Other than that, possibly grill some steAks and have a few bowls.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Well, my lovely retail job allowed me Wed-Fri off. Today I work 6-3, then off to buy a dremel tool for some bottom cake removal, then to beer store, cause all is closed again tomorrow. Then home for a bowl, shower, and off to GF's to drink, smoke more, and relax as we are both off tomorrow....

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I felt inspired to take a trip to my favourite antique shop to search for some pipes. Struck out today, just saw some Medicos. Nothing caught my eye. Beautiful day here though...

oldman

Lurker
Mar 23, 2013
Catch up on some reading, family time, a pipe later & then watching the new Doctor Who with my Whovian daughter. Now, the what need-to-do list, aka honeydo, thats a different story, one for next weekend

john218

Part of the Furniture Now
May 5, 2012
Connecticut
Got a haircut earlier. Now I'm on the computer, smoking a bowl of Presbyterian Mixture.
Tonight, I'm going with family to my grandson's favorite Japanese restuarant to celebrate his 16th birthday.
No projects, no chores, just a quiet day.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Got all the honeydos done!
Heading to the deck for some Wal-Hall as Roth calls it. Haven't tried that yet, but looking forward to it. It is beautiful here today, but will dodge showers tomorrow.

brassonly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2012
Well for me its gonna be first off helping the wife with preparng our easter supper for tonight. Then spend some time outside & enjoy smoking a bowl in the beautiful sunshine. Then we'll finish off the day watching Hockey Night in Canada cheering on our Habs. Gonna be a great day !

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Well, I got up, went to the shop, got the boys all off to work, went shopping, did one load of laundry and hung it out on the clothes line, made pizza dough, made spinach filling for said pizza dough. Now I'm having a cold beer, waiting for filling to cool and preparing to make more fillings and more pizzas. Easter pizza is a family tradition. We always just referred to it as "pizz" (pronounced like "Pete's"). It's actually more of a large calzone or stromboli. My Mom died last year and my Grandma just died this past week and I figured it was a fitting tribute to both kitchen wizards to make Easter pizz to carry on the tradition. Wish I could mail you all a couple slices. Perfect snack with a glass of wine followed up with a pipe.
Cheers.

bullbriar

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2013
Just finished splitting 5 cords of firewood...now off to the front porch with some 1Q and bourbon.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Sorry to hear about your grandmother Phil, +1 on the pizza though. Wow, you guys were way busier than I was today! All I did was go on an ATV run. We put about 50 miles on, great day. (Also smoked a few bowlfuls and had some Chinese so I really can't complain.)

Status
Not open for further replies.