PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
I receive a High West enamel mug every Christmas as a thank you for supporting them. Their double rye is a favorite and the mugs have become my favorite vessel for drinking rye. Tonight I have had a right goodly amount of Balvenie Caribbean Cask and I am finishing the night off with a bit of double rye. Reading "To have and have another" which is the Hemingway Cocktail Companion with my feet propped up by the fire. My Nording (thanks again to SnowyOwl) is full of Trout Stream (my wife has agreed to allow some aromatics by the fire as long as I don't stink up the house). Damn, this is a ramble. Cheers, stay warm, and happy smokes.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Here in Germany we've entered Glühwein season. A hot Glühwein with a bit of rum is what was in my mug last night.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
My heavy ceramic mug contained coffee with a splash of Grand Marnier in it last night. As soon as it starts getting a little cooler in SE Louisiana, I will be making a batch of my Tom & Jerry batter and will drinking that at night with either rum, brandy or bourbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.