PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

robusthermit

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 9, 2012
I have not been on the forums in a while. I am drinking some Bushmill's Irish Whiskey and a Woodchuck Pumpkin Cider on the side. They are paring well with some Billy Budd. I was just wondering if anyone else is enjoying a drink after a long week and if so what are you drinking?

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Ice tea with sweetner. I'll switch to coffee when the weather turns cold. The ice tea is pairing well with the Solani X Sweet Mystery I am smoking tonight.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
I have to plug this since I find it to be wonderful - Intellegentsia black cat espresso.

Aug 1, 2012
In no particular order. Some Oban Distiller's Edition, seltzer, and Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale.

robusthermit

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 9, 2012
I have had Oban before captainsousie it's a great scotch. How does the the distiller's edition differ?

Aug 1, 2012
I find it more flavorful with a touch less smoke and a bit more dark fruit and caramel character. The one I have is the 15 yr aged in Montilla Fino casks. I have to say I love this one and will get a couple more bottles for the cellar. The local store actually got some 18yr Limited so that may have to go in the cellar too.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Had a couple of Sam Adams Octoberfest with supper. I'm thinking some Russel Reserve Rye is in order before long.

B

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Lipton ice tea with Splenda sweetner and Realemon reconstituted lemon juice. :rofl:

Smoking H&H Capitol Stairs in a Radice Rind Billiard.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
@Robusthermit: For dietary reasons, I usually sweeten my tea with Splenda. I would prefer honey, however.

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
With dinner it is Diet Turkey Hill Iced Tea (ginseng and honey), I'm addicted. BUT after dinner Wild Turkey and my new Brebbia pipe with some 1Q. Ahh!

carlomarx

Can't Leave
Oct 29, 2011
State College,PA
Timely post...I just finished washing my car and plan and I'm heading to the patio for a G&T, a bowl of Boswell's Cherry Smash, and the Pirates & Cardinals game on the radio.

moses

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
Sebago's Frye's Leap IPA, with some McClelland British Woods in a cob out on the porch listening to the light rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.