PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. Year two of my pipe smoking adventure is almost in the books and this what I learned this year:
1. I fell in love with Boswell Pipes. For the money the best pipes you can buy. I have some very expensive pipes but they don't smoke as well as the three Boswell's I've purchased.

2. Northwoods from Boswell's is awesome and it brought me back to enjoying English blends again after nearly a year of nothing but Virginia's.

3. Every once in a while it's okay to enjoy an aro smoke.

4. If I don't keep up with my friends on this forum I feel like I am missing something.

5. McClelland's Red and Black is pretty darn good. A different experience with every bowl.
Thank you all for the great reading material on this forum. I wish you all a happy and very healthy New Year!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hmmm, here are a few things I think I've learned, and I'll keep it short because I could rattle on and on.
1. My instant liking for Semois, which I thought might be a passing fancy, has held true. My wife gave me two packages for Christmas, one thick cut and the other medium. I originally received a sample from a Forums member and then a whole package from another (with another full tin and really nice pipe!) from another.
2. Which taught me that Forums is a really great place for a pipe smoker to participate.
3. Mac Barens Latakia Flake and Old Dark Fired are excellent blends.
4. And much else that I will try to share as threads present the opportunity, without rattling on.

Status
Not open for further replies.