PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
I got a package in the mail today with some new tobacco blends to try out. I know it's not as big of an order as some people in here make, but I wanted to share the pics. now the hard part deciding which one to open and smoke first.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
jmill when I crack it open and smoke a bowl I will right a review so keep an eye out in the tobacco review page for it . thanks teddy. Anthony I am going to try to save it until christmas, but if I cave in and open it sooner I will right a review when ever I open it

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Been wanting to sample "Ritary Flake" myself. Every TAD purchase is a winner in my book!

indianafrank

Oct 15, 2014
Looks good! I just ordered Orlik slice from Pipes and Cigars but it's back ordered. I've had trouble with the flakes in the past. Can't get them to stay lit. But I'm hearing so many good things about the Orlik I figured I would man up and try it. I'm sure after trying to light the stuff I'll need to smoke a pipefull of something else to calm down.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
can you get condor in America??
Indi did you let it dry out a little before you tried to light it ?

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
@indianafrank
I tend to rub flakes out thoroughly and then air the tobacco out if necessary. Never had a problem with keeping it lit!
I've got a 100g tin of the Golden Sliced cellared, and I'm positive I'll be very pleased with it when I crack the tin.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
For any one who wanted a review for Rotary Navy Cut my review of this blend is in the pipe tobacco review section.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
that stinks groove. I will be righting a review when I open the tin, and I will post in here when I wright my review.

indianafrank

Oct 15, 2014
Dot thanks. Others have told me to do the same. I'm still waiting for P&C to ship that back order. I'm like a little kid waiting for the postman to deliver that toy I sent for.

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
Nice! I ordered some We Three Kings and will be saving it till January (maybe New Year's Day). Epiphany Day, Jan. 6th, was traditionally our Christmas here; but that is now a bygone era. I figured why not celebrate the nostalgic holiday with a nice tobacco aptly named after it.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
frank I know how that feels, I just made another order but have to wait until wednesday for it to come and I am counting down those days.

Ed thats a good idea I will be smoking it christmas and probably for that day also.

Status
Not open for further replies.