What I Found On My Kitchen Table... Revealed!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

twangthang

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Well a week or so ago I posted a picture on some mystery packages my wife left me on the kitchen table for my birthday. I waited and waited, and finally the day has come!

The wife threw the scent off the bottle shaped object by telling me it was French. And she wasn't lying...exactly! It is French Oak.

The pipe is what I asked her for and she hit the nail on the head.
10573922015_6fbe26537a.jpg
[/url][/img]

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Beautiful pipe, fine beverage. Happy birthday! And congratulations to your wife on her care in gift giving.

pipefish

Can't Leave
Aug 25, 2013
Your wife has excellent taste!! Happy Birthday, and enjoy BOTH of your gifts! What tobacco are you going to use to christen that Peterson?

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
:clap: Congrats on you're birthday gift and happy birthday.

~Ron

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
Congratulations! I think we were all going to riot if you didn't reveal what was inside the packages soon...

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Wow! What a wife! Mine got me a bottle of Macallan 12 for our anniversary last year....ver thoughtful because that is something she knows nothing about...

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Happy Birthday. Those are excellent gifts. I hope you enjoy your birthday and are able to spend time with your family and friends.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
Happy Birthday! The only thing pipe or alcohol related I got for my bday this year was from myself!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Happy Birthday, and kudos to the lovely lady of the house on her insight in presenting such a pleasant and appropriate gift!

craig94yj

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2013
Waterford, Ct
Gentlemen, please insert the word "cunning" in place of "thoughtful" and read your posts again. Twang, whilst all of us here admire the wonderful gifts you have received and wish we all had such a wonderful and thoughtful wife as it would appear that you do...Do not be fooled! She has out flanked you without your knowledge. While you sit there mesmerized by the stunning brilliance of that exquisite pairing, you did not even notice that she has raised the gift giving bar to astounding heights right before the holidays! At least you as a pipe smoker have time to pack a bowl and contemplate the issue. You must not be outdone. All kidding aside, you have a good woman and she obviously cares a great deal about you. Enjoy your gifts and Happy Birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.