What Happens When Folks Don't Research Before Restoring Pipes...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
http://bit.ly/1bnlBep
Hilarious. These might be good for super short smokes, but I can't imagine doing this to a pipe and thinking, "That looks better!"
-- Pat

ctron

Lurker
Mar 25, 2013
That...that has to be a joke? Who would do that? On one pipe you can see there was a darker stain and they still cut the top of the bowl off. I think there might be an angry wife behind all this.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I love you Ghost. In a platonic, man you slay me, let's drink beer and listen to metal while smoking a pipe kinda way.
-- Pat

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Might be perfect for the whacky baccy ?

Can you imagine if those pipe said stuff like Dunhill and Ivarsson on them with the tops cut off :lol:

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
*face palm* Someone removed perfectly good pipes from the world so someone can smoke pot from them. Tis a sad day.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I think they're for the weed guys too, and actually a step up from the glass and metal pipes they're used to. My mom brought me back a pipe from a cruise to the Carribbean - it was made of stone, about the size of my thumb with a bowl the size of a dime. Er, thanks mom (I didn't have the heart to tell her). Never met anyone that smokes weed out of a Dunhill.
But $9 for the pipes and $32 for shipping??

coty

Lurker
Feb 8, 2014
I was in Seattle over the weekend and I ended up walking about 4 miles from Pike Place back to my hotel in the U district. Every few blocks I would get a good whiff of weed. It was crazy.

fishingandpipes

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 24, 2013
I think the seller knows what's up
"Some pipe lover had some fun with these, not sure why it was done."

Status
Not open for further replies.