PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
What happened to the "What Are You Reading" thread? I am reading "Finders Keepers" by Stephen King the follow up to Mr. Mercedes.

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
Could be a lack of interest, but I think it's an interesting topic. I always have a book or two going. I got a kindle for Christmas, and am closing in on 40 books since then. I still buy hardback books too. Two that I am reading right now are Jerry Apps "Old Farm, A History", and "Seasons on the Farm". Have had an interest in the way people used to live on a farm lately.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Waiting to be read next, "The Man Who Would Not Be Washington: Robert E. Lee's Civil War and His Decision That Changed American History" by Jonathan Horn.

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
Jessicac, I always found torts and contract law fascinating. But then I also enjoy tax law. I know. Weird.

drunkblowhard

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2015
Angle Of Repose by Wally Stegner.
@maxpeters you should check it out if you're into farm/frontier stuff. Pretty great.

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
"The World's Religions", by Huston Smith. Eastern Religions are a special interest of mine.

dukdalf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2011
I'm reading "The End" by Ian Kershaw. It deals extensively with the questions of how and why the Germans kept on fighting after D-Day, when said end had become both obvious and inevitable. On the backburner is "Mason & Dixon" by Thomas Pynchon, a great read but slow going for someone whose first language wasn't English.

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
Huntertrw, what's weird is that I'm not an attorney. Lol. And blowhard, I'll check that one out. Thanks.

May 7, 2015
Just finished Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. I needed some light reading so I started The Hobbit. Next up is The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.