PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
Since we are all here, its a given that we collect pipes and tobacco, all to different degrees. I was wondering what other items that you might collect. I am an avid New York Giants fan. Here is a few pics of some of my collection. Most of it is packed away getting ready for the move to Florida, I cant wait to get it all back out on display. My soon to be bride puts up with a lot LOL.
Archie,Peyton and Eli Manning signed lithograph

picture.jpg

Eli Manning signed football

football.jpg

Eli signed helmet

IMG_1477.jpg

Eli signed jersey. Still waiting on the display case to be made.

jersey.jpg

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
I am a certified German Mauser rifle fanatic. At last count, I have 47 rifles representing most of the countries that Mauser produced rifles for and the various models they produced. Mostly focused though on their famous Model 98 and the K98 used in WWII.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I have a sword collection, mostly historical and a few fantasy blades. Unfortunately, they are in storage.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
well Hobie they are cheaper than trying to keep a real one that looks that good

as for me I collect coins so even when I am broke I have money

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Hobie, as WC Fields said,"women are like elephants, I like to look at pictures of them but do not want to live with one." :rofl:

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
Good thread. I collect guitar picks from famous musicians. I have a nice little collection and the majority of them have been given to me by the artists themselves, or I was fortunate enough to catch them during a concert.

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
Lionel trains and railroad memorabilia pertaining to Michigan railroads of the past.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Uber wrote;
I like to cook/bake and have a ton of antique cookbooks from 1910 to now
My answer;
I love food and cooking also and have quite a collection of anitque cook books also. Not so much a baker that is the wife's deal. I have my mother and her minions shopping for me in a retirement community for my cook books now days. As I am to busy to go to estate sales and such. A few years ago she scored me a Vincent Price cook book for a few bucks that it worth $350! I found many of my best cook books in estate sales in San Francisco before our first was born.
I also collect fishing poles and any thing I think will catch a fish. Knives and only a few fire arms.

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
I'm dog trainer, I'm not certified yet, and love to collect info about training methods and dog psychology info.

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
Collecting gets expensive so I've been limited to collecting dust. I do have a small collection of comic books, mostly Spawn from 1 to 25 in mint condition. I also have a few old coins, a pocket watch and straight razors.

Status
Not open for further replies.