What Does Your Favorite Pipe Say About You?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe
23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
I love all my pipes, but my favorite is also my first. It's a small red and black rusticated Sport. We've only been together for a bit over a month, but I've realized that it's selection says a lot about me.

My little pipe says to the world that I like adventure and won't settle for just one color, that texture is fun and I like to get a solid grip on things. It's small size says I'm ready to go anywhere at a seconds notice and the solid plastic stem and bit say I value things that are built to last. It says I enjoy the classic things in life with it's bent shape, but like to mix it up with its small size and bright red peeking through the black.

022xp.jpg

What does your favorite pipe say about you? :D

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
My favorite is my estate Peterson XL315 with so many fills I named in "Fillzilla". I paid around $42 bucks for it including shipping.
It say's, I'm on a self imposed pipe budget, appreciate the value of loyalty over looks, and one day when it's sitting next to my yet unbought hand made pipes, it'll say "Remember back when we used to tear it up?"
I love it so much I ordered it's twin sister, only she's rusticated.

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
Mike, It doesn't say cheapskate. If its the one in your pic it say you enjoy simpler things that last.

Jah76, It's great that you liked it so much you got the sister. I can relate. :D

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
I keep to my Cobs. I have a couple briars that I'll use when the mood strikes me, and I love them dearly. I find however that the cobs always smoke well, and I don't have to worry about abusing them since they aren't irreplaceable.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I do have a favorite, my Dunhill ODB. It says I am a debonair, man about town. :puffy:
dunhill-600x456.jpg

Paying only $157 for it says I'm a cheap SOB. :roll:

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
My favorite pipe says that I smoke it too dang much :lol:
No seriously though My favorite is a Medico Lancer brylon inherited from my grandad.

So cheap, working mans pipe, built to last, and a holder over from an older generation?

yeah that fits

billinsfl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2010
That I am a sophisticated man of taste. (smoking a Dunhill 5102 Amber Root with a bowl of Country Doctor as I am writing this.)

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
It says I'm cheap, putting everything in tobacco, and what I don't make for myself, I'll buy some pipes when the hammer falls on tobacco. I will probably sneak that honey pipe in this summer though ;)
Craig

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
No seriously though My favorite is a Medico Lancer brylon inherited from my grandad.

So cheap, working mans pipe, built to last, and a holder over from an older generation?

yeah that fits
That's cool. I wish I had one of my grandfather's pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.